Six months or so ago I started using a wheeled computer bag for transporting my field documentation kit.
Despite my previous unhappy experiences with wheeled bags the use of a three compartment bag works and works well.
So what do I have in it?
- laptop (currently a 14" refurbished thinkpad)
- box of blue examination gloves
- field kit : pens, pencils, spare usb sticks and sd cards, and bits and pieces
- plastic documentation wallet holding my A4 day book and a 12" ruler
- computer mouse
- laptop psu
- palm pilot
- notebooks ( 2 of them, both A5 - one for general notes, one for project notes and drawings)
- paper diary
- ipad mini